Equipment, Outdoors, Home
Equipment, Outdoors, Home
30th of September, 2017
(5 years 5 months old)
Assets Included in the Sale
This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in September 2017 in the equipment, outdoors, and home niches. The included Amazon Seller Central account is registered with Amazon Brand Registry and features 4 SKUs for equipment used to deal with snow. The best-selling SKU has thousands of positive reviews and, according to the Seller, has been #1 on Amazon in the snow category for a number of years. The business has experienced 29% year-over-year growth in topline revenue.
The business earns from Amazon FBA (65%) and eCommerce & wholesale via Shopify and Walmart (35%).
Over 95% of orders are FBA. The remaining 5% are fulfilled manually from the factory (Canadian orders) and a 3PL in Vermont. Orders received on Shopify are usually fulfilled using MCF; orders placed on Walmart.com are fulfilled via FBWalmart; wholesale orders are fulfilled by a staff member in Quebec City; dropship orders from associated retail stores are fulfilled from the 3PL in Vermont through a fully automated ecommerce distribution network that is included in the sale. The business also has distribution contracts with a number of big US retail brands.
A team of 2 employees works for the business. They aren't aware of the sale but will be continuing with a new owner.
The trademarks are registered in the US, the EU, Canada, and Switzerland.
Included in the sale is a Facebook account with 2.4K followers, a YouTube account with 1.1K subscribers and 200,000 views, and an email list with ~3K subscribers.
*The Seller is currently the manufacturer and is transitioning to a sourcing mode. They are willing to stay on board and manufacture for the transition. The Seller mentioned they would continue to manufacture the products until January 31st, 2024, at a fixed price (the same price as the 2023 pricing paid for outsourcing these products in China.)
**Due to the nature of the product there is a high degree of seasonality associated with the business.
***There is a higher than average "FBA Inventory and inbound services fee" expense in April 2022. The seller attributed this to a one-time inventory return fee of about $14,000. The seller mentioned this was a mistake thinking that Amazon was running a free return promotion.
****The business transitioned from Stripe to Shopify in November 2022
*****The business also sells on Amazon FR, DR, & SW. This accounts for less than 1% of the total revenue earned and has been excluded from the valuation of this business.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a unique offer on this listing.
All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.
The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email and phone support, with additional weekly Zoom meetings for as long as the Buyer needs to ensure a smooth transition of the sale. This is considerably more support than is usually offered by Sellers.
The Seller would like the capital for other projects.
Work Required Per Week: 25 Hours
Private Blog Network (PBN): No
Domain Type: .com
Platform: Amazon FBA, Shopify
Similar Listing Criteria
All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.