Effective Date: July 17th, 2017
Welcome to Empire Flippers. We take the friction out of buying and selling websites.
What do you collect from me?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Website, including, but not limited to, in response to questions posed by the Website;
- Your payment information, which is used to complete a transaction;
We may also collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons; and
- Any other additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
How do you use this information?
We use this personal and personally identifiable information to:
- Provide you with the Website and its services;
- To communicate with you;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To complete a transaction that you have initiated;
- To update you on changes to the Website; and
- To update you on our services or the services of third parties.
How do you store this information?
We use commercially standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information, including encryption. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
Do you share my information with third parties?
Empire Flippers will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following situations:
- Where Empire Flippers has obtained your consent;
- Where it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request;
- Where it is necessary to share such information with Empire Flippers’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns;
- Where Empire Flippers has been purchased by or has purchased a third party;
- Where it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities;
- Where it is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where it is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of Empire Flippers; and
- Where it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
What can I do to stop the collection of my personal or personally identifiable information?
You can cease Empire Flippers’ collection of your personal and personally identifiable information by taking the following steps:
- By adjusting your web browser settings to block or limit cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons;
- By ceasing your use of the Website and/or Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that Empire Flippers has shared your personal or personally identifiable information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal or personally identifiable information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Empire Flippers at email@example.com.
How can I contact you if I have questions?