You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Baby Care

#64591
For Sale
Verified

Baby Care

Amazon FBA
Listing Price $987,501
Monthly Multiple 44x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
SKUs 16
Brand Registry Yes
Avg. Monthly Profit $22,443
Avg. Monthly Revenue $127,238
Profit Margin 18%

Business Started

1st of February, 2019
(3 years 10 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central account (16 SKUs)
  • Domain including all site content and files
  • Supplier Contracts
  • WooCommerce account
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
  • Trademark
  • Email list (87 subscribers)
  • Flowspace account
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to Unlockers.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBA business created in February 2019 in the baby care niche. Included with the Amazon Seller Central account are 16 SKUs for baby nursery products. The top-selling SKUs are rated 4.7+ stars and have received excellent reviews. The trademarked business is a part of Amazon Brand Registry, has experienced strong year-over-year revenue growth, and requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

The products are sold in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The business uses one supplier based in Pakistan.

Inventory is shipped from the supplier to a 3PL warehouse before being drip-fed to Amazon as needed. The Seller estimates that around 60% of the inventory is stored at the 3PL warehouse, with the remaining 40% stored at Amazon warehouses.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding into international Amazon marketplaces
  • Expanding into additonal sales channels such as Walmart and Kroger
  • Expanding the product line within the baby niche
Risks
  • An increase in Amazon ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of their terms of service. (ToS)
Work & Skills Required
  • Monitoring product listings
  • Optimizing PPC campaigns
  • Managing inventory levels
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to negotiate at least 30 days of email and phone support to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to explore other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 3 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Amazon FBA, Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace