You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Religion & Spirituality, Information, Medical

#63606
For Sale
Verified

Religion & Spirituality, Information, Medical

Amazon KDP
Listing Price $161,651
Monthly Multiple 30x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Avg. Monthly Profit $5,388
Avg. Monthly Revenue $11,086
Profit Margin 49%

Business Started

27th of October, 2020
(2 years 3 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon KDP Account
  • Amazon ACX Account
  • Freelancer contacts
  • *Please note that KDP, ACX, Ingram Spark, and Draft2Digital payments are delayed for 30-90 days, so there will be residual revenue due to the Seller. This will be reconciled during the migration process.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon KDP business created in October 2020 in the spirituality, information, and medical niches. Included with the business are 31 books and 17 audiobooks covering various medical and culinary topics. The business has experienced recent growth in revenues and, as all content is outsourced, requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

The business earns the majority of its income through Amazon KDP (92%) with the remaining revenue coming from ACX (8%).

All of the books have been written by freelance writers. The book covers are designed by the Seller’s uncle who may be open to working with the new Buyer going forward. New books are published every 2-3 months.

The Seller has recently created three new books and is in the process of translating them into German. This has previously been successful in increasing profit. More information can be provided to interested Buyers.

*The Seller has used some online services to provide reviews for some of the books.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Creating social media communities centered around the books
  • Building and monetizing an email list
Risks
  • An increase in Amazon ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
  • Change in writers, writing styles, or the book creation process could impact sales.
Work & Skills Required
  • The Seller currently spends around 3 hours per week:
  • Managing Amazon Ad campaigns
  • Overseeing freelancers
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 60-90 days of email and call support to ensure a smooth transition for a Buyer. This is significantly more than the standard amount of support offered.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to explore other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 3 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace