EFP 202: Brokering Porn Websites
During the COVID-19 pandemic, traffic for porn increased by 10% worldwide.
But are adult businesses increasing by the same amount across the board?
In this episode, Joe and I talk with Bruce Friedman, a broker in the adult business industry.
We’ll compare the state of the adult industry between 2015 and now, which niches are growing or dying out, and issues that are becoming increasingly common among buyers and sellers.
We also go into a bit more detail about a 6-figure advertising and digital product business in the diet niche and why declining traffic presents a potential great growth opportunity.
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- How Has COVID-19 Affected The Adult Industry?
- Brokering Adult Businesses In 2020?
- Where is the Adult Industry headed?
- Bruce Freedman @ Adult Site Broker
- EF Listing # 47473 an Advertising and Digital Product Business in the Health and Fitness Niche
- EF Listing # 47473 Seller Interview
- Adult Site Broker Talk
- Adult Site Broker Talk Podcast Interview with Porno Dan Episode 4
- Similar Web
- Lend Flow
- Zack Zorn @ Money Nomad
- Money Nomad Sell Your Website
- Charles Float
- Vetted Marketplace
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!