SaaS and SEO: How to Make Keyword Research More Profitable with Ben Adler [EP. 58]
You can’t build a successful website without an audience, but how do you find those high-converting keywords that will drive traffic to your site?
This is a problem that Ben Adler, the creator of Keyword Chef, was determined to solve. Ben spent years building up a portfolio of affiliate niche sites and learned how to conduct highly effective keyword research along the way.
Ben soon noticed a need within the content site community for more intuitive keyword research tools. He used his past experience as a programmer to build Keyword Chef, an easy-to-use SaaS tool that automated his existing keyword formulas and strategies.
In this interview, Ben discusses his journey from building content sites to creating a SaaS business from scratch as a solopreneur. We also dive into what makes good and bad keyword research, how to build a community within your niche, and how to create a lucrative keyword strategy.
Listen to The Opportunity Podcast Episode #58
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How Ben succeeded in building a portfolio of niche sites
- The steps Ben took when bootstrapping a SaaS solution for an age-old SEO problem
- What sets Keyword Chef apart from other keyword research tools
- The key lessons learned from building a SaaS tool as a solopreneur
- How Ben built a community within his niche
- The characteristic Ben looks for when doing keyword research
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to unlock the secrets to finding quality keywords that will boost your site’s traffic.