EFP 198: Outsourcing And Management With Mads Singers
In this episode, Joe and I sit down and talk with Mads Singers — the owner of an outsourcing and managements business that fits business owners with VAs located in the Philippines.
We discuss some of the benefits and cultural differences when it comes to outsourcing work to the Philippines compared to outsourced workers in the U.S.
This episode is great if you’re interested in utilizing outsourced VAs and some of the complications you may run into while doing so. For all of this, and a deep dive into the changing market conditions and how to adapt your team management operations to fit the current economic climate listen in below and don’t forget to leave us a comment.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- Outsourcing Company
- Working in the Philippines
- Management Styles & Strategies
- Mads Singers
- EF Listing # 47473 an Advertising and Digital Product in the Health and Fitness Niche
- Project Manager
- Empire Flippers Podcast on Hiring Funnel
- EF Industry Report 2019
- ROI for Buying an Amazon FBA Business
- Case Study on How we Sold a $1.9 Million Amazon FBA Business
- Justin and Joe Interview at Zach Zorn Youtube Channel
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!