EFP 196: Human Proof Designs
In this episode, Joe & I discuss the options you have when considering whether you should build a business from scratch, or purchase a keyword-optimized niche site already generating revenue.
That’s the proposition over at Human Proof Designs, and we’ve invited the owner Bryon on the show to discuss his background, how he purchased Human Proof Designs, and even get into some industry gossip as well.
You don’t want to miss this episode if you’re struggling with your decision on whether you should build a business from scratch or purchase one already generating revenue. Listen in below and be sure to leave us a comment.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- Bryon Brewer Story
- HPD Purchase + Industry Role
- Industry Predictions (And Gossip!)
- Bryon Brewer @ Human Proof Designs
- Dom Wells @ Onfolio
- EF Listing # 46293 an Amazon FBA, Dropshipping and eCommerce in the Jewelry Niche
- Seller Interview for EF Listing # 46293
- Auto Trader
- For Rent
- Tommy Griffith @ ClickMinded
- EF Podcast Ep185 Interview with Tommy Griffith
- Bean Ninjas
- Empire Podcast Ep193 on 2020 Predictions
- SEC Ponzi Scheme Guidelines
- Zach Zorn @ Money Nomad
- Jaryd Krause @ Buying Online Businesses
- Emilia Gardner
- Empire Flippers 2020 Industry Report
- Jill Stanton @ Screw The Nine to Five
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!