EFP 207: Massive Funds Buying Up The Market In 2020
While 2020 has been a rough year around the world, our industry has been booming. We’re seeing a lot of activity from partners and groups looking to snap up 6-, 7-, and 8- figure digital assets.
In this episode, Joe and I dive into what the search criteria is for these deep-pocketed groups, how they negotiate deals, and what their ultimate long-term plays are.
We also cover why brokers are key in these types of deals and how sellers can benefit from listing their businesses on our marketplace.
Stay tuned for two featured listings this week. Both are in the technology niche providing a special type of internet service in different geographic regions, and are potentially great deals for groups looking to buy a business providing a full-time income instead of a full-time job.
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- What Do These Funds Look Like?
- What Is Their Selection Criteria?
- How Do They Negotiate Deals?
- What’s Their End Game?
- Tiny Capital
- 101 Commerce
- EF Listing # 48345 an Affiliate Business in the Technology Niche
- EF Listing # 48289 an Affiliate Business in the Technology Niche
- EF New Podcast The Opportunity Podcast
- EF Blog Post on What are the Rewards and the Risks of PBN
- Zach Zorn Review/Post of his experience in selling with Empire Flippers
- Andy Allaway Interview @ Mads Singers Management Podcast
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download