The Amazing Seller’s Preferred Amazon FBA Broker for Selling Your Business
Welcome to Empire Flippers!
As one of The Amazing Seller’s preferred brokers, we like to think we know a thing or two about selling an Amazon FBA business.
We have done deals as small as $50k all the way up to $1.5 million, with over 12 Amazon FBA businesses sold on our marketplace in the last 8 months, we understand what buyers are looking for when it comes to acquiring these kinds of assets.
If you’re looking to value or sell your Amazon FBA business, then read on!
What Is My FBA Business Worth?
If you’re looking to get a rough valuation of your Amazon FBA business, you can use our free valuation tool. It is worth noting that the value you get from this tool will not be as accurate as when you submit your actual business for sale.
Keep in mind that this tool was created to give estimates for a wide variety of online businesses. (FBA, eCommerce, lead generation, SaaS, etc.) When it asks for the URL, feel free to put something like www.test.com and then fill out the rest of the information accurately – that is if you do not have a website associated with the Amazon FBA business you’re looking to sell.
That being said, this is a good rough estimate and can help you decide if you are ready to list your business for sale with us.
How To List Your FBA Business For Sale
Preparing the correct documentation is key to listing and selling your business as well as attracting the largest amount of buyers as possible.
Here is a List of What We Will Need:
- Detailed Profit & Loss Statement (P&L) with Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) in accrual format (number of units sold X landed cost). P&L should also include a separate section that shows cash flows
- Access to your Amazon Seller Account to verify the revenue numbers found in the P&L (Not a strict requirement, the seller can go in and retrieve the information themselves and provide us screenshots)
If you are comfortable that you can present all this information, you can submit your business to our vetting process.
Another thing worth considering is if you are currently packing and labeling all your product yourself, you will make your business A LOT more attractive to buyers if you get away from doing this.
Selling a business is an exciting process, and we want to make it as stress free as possible for you. If you want more information on what to look for when selling your business, or even buying other businesses, then these resources will give you some useful knowledge on the subject.
- The Amazon FBA Business Model Explained
- How to Win the Wire Race
- The Definitive Guide to Broker Terminology
- The Due Diligence Framework
- How to Effectively Negotiate
- The Golden Triangle for Buying & Selling Online Businesses
- How to Tell Your Business Broker is Screwing You
- Greg Mercer from Amazon FBA to Jungle Scout
- Quickstart Guide to Building an Amazon FBA Business
- Business Model Showdown: Amazon Affiliate vs. Amazon FBA
- Business Model Showdown: Dropshipping vs Amazon FBA
- Selling Websites in 2016
- Why a Business Becomes More Valuable the Less You’re Involved
- CPA Mario Lucibello on Buying and Selling Online Businesses
As we create more resources, we will keep this page updated to help the Amazon FBA community and students as much as possible when it comes to buying or selling an Amazon FBA business.
We look forward to doing business with you!