AFP 37: Squashing The Resistance
Do you REALLY need to knock out some work, but find yourself making excuses or seeing things pop up that get in the way? You could have a bigger problem on your hands than you think.
Introducing Dan from the Lifestyle Business Podcast
Joe and I sit down this week with Dan from LifestyleBusinessPodcast.com and Damian from Linchpin.net to discuss “The Resistance” – those things that get in the way of us doing the real work that needs to be done. We’ll share with you our particular struggles and our best tips on how to squash the resistance in your business.
This was a really fun podcast to put together for all involved and I’m really interested in your thoughts. Our guests brought a ton of energy to the show and it’s pretty fast-paced with a ton of useful nuggets in there.
Check out this week’s episode here:
Direct Download – Right Click And Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- Overcoming Analysis/Paralysis Stop Asking For Permission
- The “No-Work”
- Work Trap Running Vs. Driving
- Your Business Ideas Vs. Execution
- Dan from LifestyleBusinessPodcast.com – Dan stops by to join our round-table discussion!
- Damian from Linchpin.net – Damian joins us and helps frame the discussion from a content perspective.
- The War Of Art – Steven Pressfield’s book mentioned in the show.
- ChrisDucker.com – Excited to go visit our friend in Cebu next week.
- JosephArchibald.com – Another guy we know in the Cebu area…looking forward to hooking up!
- TopDocumentaryFilms.com – Great example of a popular, curated content site.
- BrokerCorp.com – Stellar content on how to sell your website. (And whether you should)
What forms of The Resistance do you struggle with? Let us know on Twitter, drop a comment, or you can also use Speakpipe to leave us a message! (Don’t worry…you can stop and start over if it doesn’t come out right the first time!)