EFP 74: The Value Of Injecting Personality Into Your Business
There are certainly businesses that do well without having a brand personality but there are tons of advantages to injecting at least some into your business. Although adding it won’t necessarily guarantee success, it certainly raises the odds.
When Personality Helps Your Business
Today we talk about the benefits of creating your business’ individuality and we address some questions or fears you may have. We even offer some ideas on how you can get started yourself without putting yourself or your business at too much risk.
Having a great service is one thing but having a likable personality trait behind your words will make sure people stick around. I don’t want to give too much away so you’re going to have to listen to this week’s episode.
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- We started a KIVA group to loan to those in need of funds.
- Moving the right customers down the value chain.
- Turning the wrong customers away and attracting the right ones.
- Forming a solid, likable team culture..
- Making business more fun for yourself.
- How to gradually introduce personality into your business.
- “By building a culture you’re going to have less employees and more team members because they’ll have value attached.” – Justin – Tweet This!
- “When you put your personality into your business it enables you to recapture and have a customer for life.” – Joe – Tweet This!
Are you convinced that personality plays a significant role in business? Are you still skeptical and want to hash it out? As always, you can leave us a message on SpeakPipe or comment below.
Photo Credit: Ibrahim Iujaz- Flickr