The Opportunity Ep.10: How One Amazon Success Can Lead to More Profitable Amazon Acquisitions
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Henry Marcacci the owner of two successful businesses on Amazon in the KDP and FBA spaces. In his story, he shares how he leveraged his expertise in supply chain management and his passion for writing indie novels on KDP to break into Amazon FBA ownership.
Henry used his FBA acquisition as a learning tool for online businesses and managed to 5-6x his business in the process. He advocates for finding businesses that are “blessings in disguise”, the kind you can fix up and make stand out in the crowd.
Henry highlights how anyone can turn their passion and skills into a successful venture with the right strategy and work ethic in place.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to discover how to build out multiple revenue streams through Amazon.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How you can build a portfolio of Amazon monetized businesses
- What first-time buyers should look for in a business acquisition
- How cutting SKUs can lead to better cash flow
- Why moving away from “the herd” on the marketplace is critical for success
- Some of the “blessings in disguise” to look for and how to capitalize on them
* A quick update: one of our chosen listings is no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing mention that ticks some of the same boxes. Listing #49862, an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in June 2013 in the supplements niche making $15,219 on average per month in net profit.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights on growth opportunities in online business? Know any useful tips when it comes to growth? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.