EFP 213: After The Exit
“With stocks, you could be looking at a 10-12% ROI, whereas with websites you could be looking at 100% returns year-over-year.”
This is just one of the many golden nuggets you’ll hear from this episode with Lucas Carlson, a programmer who managed to raise $10 million in VC funding for a business idea, sell it to a Fortune 150 company, and turned the windfall into a lifelong cashflow.
This time, Joe and I check in with Sarah and Branden who spoke with Lucas who shares how he invested the capital into building an online business portfolio that could sustain him for many years. By tuning in, you’ll hear some really smart tips on what you could do if you’re thinking about selling or have recently sold your business for life-changing money and want to put the money into an investment vehicle that will keep generating income.
Speaking of building life-changing money, our featured listing is a dropshipping business in the entertainment niche. A “business in a box”, the business comes with a large social media following and it’s easy to pick up to learn how to run.
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- How failures helped Josh towards his first acquisitions
- How to incorporate lead generation into a content-based business
- Best content strategies for scaling new assets
- How to create a team to support a portfolio
- What kinds of questions to ask in due diligence
- The Opportunity Podcast
- Invest Like a Boss Podcast
- Master Works.io
- Tropical MBA
- EF Listing # 48865 a Dropshipping Business in the Entertainment Niche
- Empire Flippers Marketplace
- Commission Junction
- SEM Rush
- AH Refs
- Authority Hacker
- EF Capital
- Empire Flippers Blog Post on Income Store Scam
- Empire Flippers Q4 2020 Income Report
- Empire Flippers is Hiring
- Nomad Summit
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!