How to Buy an Established YouTube Channel and 10x Its Revenue With Sushee Nzeutem [EP. 59]
Have you dreamed of making it big on YouTube but know the odds are stacked against you to “make it” on the streaming platform? What if we told you there was a sure-fire way to make money as a YouTuber?
Two years ago, Youtube entrepreneur Sushee Nzeutem risked it all when she quit her corporate day job to buy and scale a YouTube channel. Becoming a new business owner after decades of working in a corporate office certainly wasn’t easy.
Soon after packing her life up and moving to Thailand to grow the business, the global pandemic hit, and Amazon commission cuts only compounded Sushee’s worries. Luckily, she wasn’t afraid of a little hard work, and despite the obstacles in her way, Sushee grew the business to make 10x more revenue in just two years!
Following this success, Sushee created the Youtube Business Builder Academy, an online educational resource where she teaches entrepreneurs how to replicate her performance as an anonymous Youtuber.
Listen to The Opportunity Podcast Episode #59
In this episode, Sushee walks us through the buying strategies she used when purchasing her Youtube channel and the systems and frameworks she employed to successfully scale the business.
Sushee explains the importance of training up an efficient team and how delegating tasks allowed her to work on the business, not “in” the business. This helped her create the “content conveyor belt” that turned her channel into an entirely passive business.
Sushee shares some unique insights into what it takes to be successful on Youtube, and how buying this business transformed her life.
If you’re looking to break into the Youtube industry or gain traction on your existing channel, this is an episode you definitely don’t want to miss out on!
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- Sushee’s journey into the online business world
- Why she bought an established business instead of starting a new business from scratch
- The criteria Sushee looked for when purchasing an online business
- Sushee’s roadmap for growth to scale her YouTube business
- Sushee’s unique approach for building out an efficient, automated team
- What it takes to be successful on Youtube today
- The biggest YouTube growth opportunities entrepreneurs miss out on
- How to diversify your Youtube revenue and traffic
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to unlock the secrets to creating an automated, profitable Youtube business.