The Opportunity Ep.4: Due Diligence for SaaS Business Acquisitions
“The thing about buying a business with existing cash flow is you have a lot of cushion – It’s almost impossible to throw a bad party because you’ve got room to move” – Caleb Page
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Caleb Page, the CEO of Propertyscout.io and the buyer of a SaaS business from our marketplace.
Caleb discusses how he performs due diligence on SaaS business acquisitions, and what it means to be a savvy SaaS buyer. We also cover the mindset necessary for true entrepreneurship, and how Caleb was able to overcome challenges after his acquisition to better reposition his SaaS business for greater success.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to uncover hidden growth secrets.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How to uncover red flags in the due diligence process
- How to overcome problems with your gateway provider and subscription base
- Why using a broker for a SaaS acquisition is the right thing for the deal process
- How to build out your customer base for a new acquisition
* A quick update: both of our chosen listings this episode were so great they’ve sold fast! Two other great listings similar to both of these is Listing #48832 a SaaS business making an average of $17k+ per month in net profits.
Also check out Listing #46538 a SaaS business created in January 2009 in the business niche making $14,102 on average per month in net profit.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into growth opportunities with online businesses? Know any useful tips when it comes to growing your online business? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!