The Opportunity Ep.11: Hack Your Dream Retirement Through Online Assets
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Jason Collins, a buyer of an Amazon Associates, display advertising, and affiliate business from our marketplace. He discusses how he and his wife leveraged an online asset to help them reach their dream retirement lifestyle.
In Jason’s journey of building a retirement investment, he’s learned to surround himself with the best in the industry. He’s taken his own path to grow the business, from implementing an SEO audit to adding a storefront to his content site. These growth implementations have even given Jason enough confidence now to venture into additional acquisitions.
Jason’s story highlights what it takes to turn an online business into a dream retirement scenario, something that is not often discussed within the FI/RE community.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to discover how to hack your dream retirement through online assets.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How to monetize content previously given out for free
- How to grow an email list through printables
- The benefits of an SEO audit on a newly acquired site
- How page views dropping isn’t necessarily a bad thing
- How to incorporate an online business into your retirement plan
* A quick update: one of our chosen listings is no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing mention similar to listing #48382 that ticks some of the same boxes, Listing #49157, an Amazon Associates and display advertising business created in January 2019 in the technology niche.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights on growth opportunities in online business? Know any useful tips when it comes to growth? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.