EFP 200: Empire Flippers Values
In this episode, Joe and I discuss what we learned were some of the most important values when you grow a company.
This week we share what lessons stuck with us as we pivoted and changed companies, and how we made sure that company values played a huge role in our decision making as founders and CEOs to ensure the business grew from strength to strength.
We discuss the benefits of not taking shortcuts, looking at long-term benefits over short-term, and the types of clients we want to do business with along with our other values.
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- We strive for win-win-win deals
- Default to long-term over short-term benefit
- Avoid shortcuts, take the long road
- We want to afford all of our clients and team equal access to opportunity
- We don’t do business with assholes
- We say no to the wrong clients and yes to the right clients
- We’re honest with our customers, our partners, and our team…even when it’s difficult or unpopular
- We default to transparency
- We don’t just sell online businesses. We change lives
- We value inclusion for our team members
- We work from anywhere/everywhere
- We are a team. We challenge and encourage one another
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!