The Opportunity Ep.7: The Operational Mindset and Framework to Fuel Smart Growth
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Andy Allaway the Director of Operations here at Empire Flippers.
In Andy’s interview, he explains his belief in operational systems that are “strong processes, loosely held”. He explains the balance between sticking to an operational framework and knowing when to let go of the wheel. Though he believes in the absolute importance of the right processes in place, he explains why it’s important to challenge those very processes to grow as a company.
Andy shares what buyers and sellers can learn from Empire Flippers’ operational challenges and the operational improvements to put in place for a more profitable deal. While most entrepreneurs are out to scale quickly, that doesn’t mean fast is best. Andy explains how operations can be a pivotal tool for the smartest, most efficient growth.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to discover how the right operational framework transforms the profitability and value of online businesses.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How to build remote teams
- Where culture fits into building an operational framework
- How to scale your team as your business scales
- Where to get feedback to improve your operations
- The core elements of solid operational processes
* A quick update: one of our chosen listings is no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing mention similar to listing 48307 that ticks some of the same boxes, Listing #48363 an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in January 2010 in the office supply niche.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights on growth opportunities in online business? Know any useful tips when it comes to growth? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.