The Opportunity Ep.6: Navigating Ups and Downs with Affiliate and Display Advertising Businesses
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Bill Szabrak, owner of BillSzabrak.com a coaching and consulting agency that helps online publishers. Bill sits down with us today to discuss his journey through purchasing and building multiple display advertising and affiliate business while maintaining a full-time job.
Bill discusses how he went from being the “quintessential corporate cog” to building his lifestyle as an online entrepreneur. He shares the ups and downs of his journey, everything from weathering Google updates, Amazon Associates commission changes, and the global pandemic. This episode is perfect for those looking to find out their right path in online business and to get started running their own business while still maintaining a full-time job. Tune in as Bill discusses the secrets to buying your first online business and so much more!
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to discover how content sites can help you plan your exit from the corporate machine and into entrepreneurship.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How online businesses can produce side income while working full-time.
- Branching into the display advertising space as a first-timer.
- Improving your affiliate site to grow despite the pandemic.
- How to diversify your businesses to weather struggles.
- Advice for those looking to get into the online business space.
* A quick update: one of our chosen listings is no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing mention that ticks some of the same boxes. Listing #49634 an affiliate and Amazon Associates business created in November 2017 in the pet care niche making $25,815 on average per month in net profit.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into growth opportunities with online businesses? Know any useful tips when it comes to growing your online business? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.