Long Tail Pro Discount
Building backlinks to your sites is a huge pain. There are a ton of different tools available on the market for you to choose from, but most of our success at ranking has come through an extensive keyword research process and NOT off-page backlinks. Long Tail Pro has been instrumental in our success at finding profitable niches for quite some time now. You’ll see that we focus quite heavily on keyword research here at AdSenseFlippers.com and that’s not by accident. By efficiently targeting the right keywords, we’ve been able to build an empire of niche sites that has been quite profitable for us over the last year, earning us $115,166.59 in the last 6 months.
Our focus on keyword research has led to us trialing quite a few other KW tools (Market Samurai, SECockpit, and others) and we’ve found LTP to be the most effective at delivering the golden nugget keywords we need to continue to build out our sites for profit. We’ve given short-term discounts before and even handed out free copies to those who attended our webinar. We’re excited to announce that we’ve worked out a deal to offer you a permanent discount of over 20% off the regular price of Long Tail Pro, saving you $20.00 on your purchase!
**Note: This is an old review, so some of the things we mention in here are no longer correct. LTP remains one of the powerhouse tools for keyword research on the market though.
Update 9/5/12: You can now trial LongTailPro FREE for 10 days! click on any of the links to check it out!
There are a few other sites that claim to offer a discount on Long Tail Pro, but the best we could find was $10.00 off, so this seems to be the best deal on the market right now. (Funny enough, a few of them are using exact match domains to get ranked and yet they don’t offer the discount!) We’re excited we were able to work this out with Spencer and thought we’d share some of the different ways we are currently using LTP so that you can effectively start finding profitable keywords right out the gate.
Who This Is For:
- Anyone struggling to find keywords that meet the required guidelines
- Anyone spending more than 2 hours per month researching keywords manually
- Anyone who’s struggled with Market Samurai when it comes to speed, crashing, etc.
- Anyone who has used SECockpit and always seems to find the good niches are already taken
- Anyone looking for effective primary and secondary keywords to target for their niche site, authority sites, or blog
Who This Is Not For:
- Someone looking for an all-in-one system to track their authority site or a host of niche sites
- Someone looking to setup long-term campaigns to track their sites
- Someone primarily looking for a rank tracking tool for their authority or niche sites (We would suggest Whoosh Traffic for an easy and cheap option)
Long Tail Pro is what it is: A down-and-dirty keyword tool that quickly cuts through the BS and gets you the profitable keywords you’re looking for. Below, we’ll cover the different ways we use LTP to analyze keywords and give you our views and comparisons against other tools that are on the market today.
Here’s an overview as to how we use seed keywords to find our profitable niches today and save ourselves over 80% of the research time it would take us to manually do the same.
Long Tail Pro Review:
One of the best features of LongTailPro is the fact that you can use multiple seed keywords to begin your research. Since we don’t particularly care about the industry with our process, this allows us to include some variance in our keyword research selection and find the best keywords across a host of industries and niches.
While I’d say we only use LTP to analyze the SEO Competition on around 30% of the available niches we’re targeting, this step is critical in determining the right keywords to target and domains to purchase when we’re not able to immediately recognize a “soft” or “difficult” Google first page from from eyeballing it. It’s this piece that allows us to avoid keywords that “look” alright, but ultimately have competition that’s too tough and that we shouldn’t be targeting. Take a look at how we’re able to quickly judge the competition for a keyword:
Market Samurai Vs. Long Tail Pro
When we started building niche websites, we started off using Market Samurai and loved it. The tool was quite robust and allowed us to fairly quickly target and find niche keywords. After a few months we started to have some major problems and the software would crash, become extremely slow, etc. During this period they were putting out a ton of updates but, unfortunately, none of them were working for us. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages LongTailPro has when compared to Market Samurai.
- Much faster at finding profitable keywords
- Much faster at analyzing the SEO Competition
- Ability to target multiple seed keywords from the start
- A simpler interface or UI
- A less polished look and feel
- Less robust in terms of additional features ad long-term data
- Less established founder than the team at Noble Samurai
SECockpit Vs. Long Tail Pro
We’d heard some great things about SECockpit and were excited to try it out. We kept delaying, though, as higher priority projects were in the way, but we finally settled down and decided to take a look at the software. I’ll warn you that we have less experience with this tool than we do with Market Samurai, but we did give it a full month and wanted to share some of our thoughts and experiences.
- More available keywords as each search is unique and the data is not cached (We found this to be more of a problem with SECockpit, actually. They store the data for periods of time and it felt like by the time we got around to the keyword, the best domains for us were already taken)
- Can filter by only exact match, .com/.net/.org (SECockpit would show when these were available, but we were not able to filter out keywords with dashes in them, meaning there were more keywords to sift through to find the ones we would use)
- Much more simplistic and right to the point
- With cached data, SECockpit was faster at delivering keywords (Less keywords we would use…but SECockpit was still faster)
- Lack of monthly fee for LTP may mean better support from SECockpit down the road
- SECockpit was much more robust in terms of long-term data tracking, adding linkbuilding campaigns, etc. A more all-in-one solution
All-in-all, we feel Long Tail Pro is “best in breed” when it comes to keyword research specifically, but lacks the full-solution functions of Market Samurai and SECockpit. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution and keyword research is not as critical for you, LTP may not be your best choice, but if you’re looking for profitable keywords to target for your authority site, niche site, or blog, you can’t go wrong here. Long Tail Pro comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee so there’s no risk to try it out. If you’ve been on the fence, have struggled with other tools, or are having difficulty finding keywords, we strongly encourage you to pick up this tool today.
No-Risk, 60 day, 100% money back guarantee!