This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in January 2016 in the home, personal care, and apparel & accessories niches. Included with the one Amazon Seller Central account and three Shopify accounts are 99 SKUs for adaptive clothing for seniors, the elderly and disabled, garden & craft products, and cannabis accessories. Brands are trademarked and registered with Amazon Brand Registry. The products have excellent reviews, with the top-selling SKU displaying an Amazon’s Choice badge and rated 4.7 stars with over a thousand reviews. The business requires four hours a week from the Seller to maintain as an experienced team handles the day-to-day tasks.
Revenue for the business is generated through Amazon FBA (83%), Shopify (14%), and Ebay and Etsy (3%). The business currently sells in the US, CA, and MX, and the Seller states that expansion to international marketplaces could provide a Buyer with an interesting opportunity for growth. There is also potential for a Buyer to expand to additional off-Amazon marketplaces and wholesale channels. There have been no substantial changes to COGS or logistics costs within the past 12 months. Sales are diversified over many well-established products.
The Seller has established relationships with 7 different suppliers located in (6) China and (1) Canada. Around 90% of the SKUs are shipped directly from China to a 3PL in California that forwards inventory to Amazon warehouses. The remaining 10% of SKUs are shipped from China or Canada to a 3PL in California where they are kitted before being forwarded to Amazon warehouses. One of the 3PLs retains some inventory to fulfill a portion of Shopify orders to reduce reliance on Amazon. The Seller aims to maintain three to four months’ worth of inventory at all times.
The Seller spends 4 hours a week on the business providing customer service, marketing, monitoring sales and analytics, optimizing PPC campaigns as needed, and meeting with contractors for weekly reports. There are four contractors.
One contractor handles product sourcing and supplier management. One contractor assists with Google and Bing ads. One contractor provides marketing and customer support. One contractor completes product inspections on a per-project basis.
An opportunity for growth highlighted by the Seller is expanding the existing product lines with new products or customized and limited-edition variations of existing products. The Seller has also provided potential marketing growth strategies for each of the brands, which can be shared with Unlockers who schedule a call with the Seller.
January, 2016 - (6 years 7 months old)
Included in the sale of this business are:
This listing does not have any traffic data to show.
Provided by ahrefs
Email email@example.com to make a unique offer on this listing.
The Seller currently spends around 5 hours per week:
The Seller is offering 20 hours of support over 3 months to ensure a smooth transition for a Buyer.
The Seller would like to use the capital for other projects.
Work Required Per Week: 5 Hours
Private Blog Network (PBN): No
Domain Types: .com
Platforms: Amazon FBA, Other
Answered by the Seller
Based on similar listing criteria