You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Food & Beverages, Equipment

#54160
For Sale
Verified

Food & Beverages, Equipment

DropShippingeCommerce
Listing Price $301,947
Monthly Multiple 29x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $10,412
Avg. Monthly Revenue $66,346
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of September, 2014
(8 years 3 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain including all site content and files
  • Additional domain currently used as a redirect
  • Trademark
  • Email List (7,539 subscribers)
  • SOPs
  • Employee contracts
  • Supplier contracts and relationships
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest)
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active Buyers
Listing Details

This listing is for a DropShipping and eCommerce business created in September 2014 in the food & beverages and equipment niches. The WordPress store features machines for a popular drink, custom-made cups, and content on the products sold in the store. The business has earned consistently over its lifetime, with growth this year.

The business is primarily dropShipping but 40% of the products are white-label. The majority of the inventory is stored and fulfilled by the suppliers. 80% of sales are fulfilled by one supplier located in Taiwan and the other 20% are from four other suppliers; two located in Taiwan and two in the US. The seller has some inventory held at the main supplier’s warehouse. The machines are made to order by the manufacturer and take two weeks to produce. The Seller keeps some inventory at the supplier's warehouse to make sure that the machines are always in stock to speed up fulfillment and delivery.

Over 81% of traffic to the store is organic and the Seller doesn't run any paid ads. There is also a nice even spread among the top three traffic pages for the site, which receive 7.49%, 7.13%, and 6.65% of the total site traffic respectively.

The business sells B2B. Most orders are paid upfront, though sometimes the customers pay a deposit and then the rest later. 40% of the total business revenue comes via Woocommerce orders paid via Stripe or PayPal, and the other 60% via emails/messages and paid via bank/wire transfers.

The business accepts returns, but customers are liable for paying the shipping back to Taiwan. Because of this, there are rarely any returns. The refunds for WooCommerce are due to order mistakes, out-of-stock items, or changes to the order before the order was fulfilled.

The business has also started generating a small amount of revenue from Amazon Associates. More information can be provided to interested Buyers.

*The Google Analytics code was not configured properly from 12-18th May 2020 resulting in no traffic being recorded for this period.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Selling products directly to US customers
  • Expanding the product range
  • Growing and monetizing the email list
Risks
  • New competitors entering the space selling the same product from the same supplier could impact earnings
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
Work & Skills Required
  • High-end customer service
  • Communicating with suppliers
  • Monitoring analytics and earnings
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support and 2 Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to start a new project.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 5 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace