You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Apparel & Accessories, Supplements

#51641
For Sale
Verified

Apparel & Accessories, Supplements

Amazon FBAeCommerce
Listing Price $4,197,744
Monthly Multiple 46x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $91,255
Avg. Monthly Revenue $604,851
Profit Margin %

Business Started

3rd of February, 2014
(8 years 9 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central account - 1,747 SKUs
  • Domain and all site content/files
  • Trademark
  • Email list (12,000+ subscribers)
  • Social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram)
  • SOPs
  • Suppliers contracts/relationships
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active Buyers
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in February 2014 in the apparel & accessories and supplements niche. The included Amazon Seller Central account features 30 - 40 products with 1,747 child SKUs of girls, boys, women, plus size clothing, and OTC medications & treatments. The business has seen strong growth in revenue over the past three years and has well-reviewed products. Multiple products rank in the top-5 for their respective sub-category with more ranking within the top-10.

The business earns 95% of its income from Amazon FBA with the remaining 5% from eCommerce (mostly Walmart). 95% of the business's total income comes from 40 SKUs. Several suppliers are used; based in China, Bangladesh, and the US. Inventory is delivered to the Seller's warehouse in Los Angeles, US where it is labeled and sent to Amazon warehouses. The business sells on the US and Canadian marketplaces. The branding was based on a brick-and-mortar store that the Seller ran for over 20 years. More information can be provided to interested Buyers.

The Seller spends around 20 hours a week on the business. Their tasks include monitoring the employees' work, managing inventory, and researching new products. One manager and three to four other warehouse staff are employed to manage the inventory as it comes into the warehouse and prepares it for Amazon.

There is a Shopify site included in the sale. Utilizing this and the email list of 12,000 contacts, could represent a growth opportunity for a Buyer.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding product lines
  • Adding variations of successful products
  • Expanding operations including more warehouse space and employees
  • Diversifying sales off of Amazon
Risks
  • New competition to the space could drive ad prices up leading to be unprofitable
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your FBA account due to a breach of their terms of service. (ToS)
Work & Skills Required
  • Monitoring the work of the employees
  • Monitoring sales and inventory
  • Placing purchase orders
  • Product research
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 30 days of email support and 2 Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition to the new owner.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to move on to other opportunities

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 20 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Amazon FBA

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace