You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Outdoors

#48108
For Sale
Verified

Outdoors

Amazon Associates
Listing Price $33,841
Monthly Multiple 33x
Pricing Periods 10 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $1,026
Avg. Monthly Revenue $1,121
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of August, 2018
(4 years 4 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain and all site content/files
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)
  • *Please note the valuation for this business is based on Amazon Associate's new commission structure rolled out on April 21st 2020.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon Associates business created in August 2018 in the outdoors niche. The WordPress site features guides on maintaining electronic products and organic produce. The site has a domain ranking of 35 and thanks to outsourcing work to a freelancer, the site requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

All earnings are made via Amazon Associates. Organic search makes up most of the traffic (93%) with direct search accounting for the rest (7%). The leading country for traffic comes from the US (59%), followed by the UK (8%) and Canada (6%). The three most popular pages make up over 60% of the site's total traffic.

The Seller outsources content creation to a freelancer on an ad hoc basis.

It's worth noting for the potential Buyer that the site comes with WordPress and Thrive themes.

The site has a Facebook account and a Twitter account associated with it, both of which are not important to traffic. However, the Buyer may wish to grow these in order to drive traffic to the site as a potential growth opportunity.

*The site previously had PBNs and were removed recently as they did not contribute significantly to the site's traffic.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding more content to a specific section that's ranking highly on Google
  • Growing social media profiles
  • Growing and monetizing an email list
Risks
  • Amazon as a 3rd party can change their ToS and shut down your Amazon account.
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate.
Work & Skills Required
  • Tracking site's performance
  • Monitoring analytics and earnings
  • Conducting keyword research
  • Updating content
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support to ensure a smooth transition for the Buyer.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to raise capital to invest in other business opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace