You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Home, Kitchenware

#47689
For Sale
Verified

Home, Kitchenware

Amazon FBMeCommerceOther
Listing Price $1,487,191
Monthly Multiple 25x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry Yes
Avg. Monthly Profit $59,488
Avg. Monthly Revenue $138,073
Profit Margin 43%

Business Started

15th of September, 2013
(9 years 2 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central Account - 366 SKUs/approx. 70 products (across all platforms)
  • Primary domain including all site contents/files
  • 10 additional domains
  • Email list (21 subscribers)
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
  • Supplier contracts/relationships
  • Designs and printing equipment
  • Etsy and Wayfair accounts and 2 Shopify stores
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active Buyers
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBM, eCommerce, and wholesale business created in September 2003 in the home and kitchenware niches. The included Amazon Seller Central account features personalized products used in the home. The business sells around 30-100 different types of products depending on the season. The high SKU count is a result of selling the same products across a range of different platforms. The well-aged business has a solid history of earnings and includes Brand Registry 1.0.

The business earns primarily through Amazon FBM (77%). The rest of the revenue comes from eCommerce (13%); selling through Etsy, wholesale, Wayfair, and Shopify. Around 75% of the products are sourced from US-based suppliers and the other 25% from China-based suppliers. The 366 SKUs are the SKUs that have been sold in the past year across all these platforms.

To fulfill the orders, the Sellers rent approximately 2,400 sq ft of space in a US-based office/warehouse complex. Due to the products needing to be personalized, inventory is received at the warehouse, processed and packed, and fulfilled by a team. The team includes 4 full-time workers and 2 part-time workers. 3 of those workers handle design while the others handle the production and packing. They aren't aware of the sale but the Sellers believe they would continue with a new owner.

The two Sellers spend a combined 60 hours a week on the business. Their general tasks include overseeing the employees and performing administrative tasks such as customer service. The bulk of the work is done by the team and the Sellers mentioned the business does continue to run well when the Sellers are out of town.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding the product line
  • Further advertising the business
  • Growing and monetizing the email list
  • Experimenting with new product designs
Risks
  • Amazon algorithm changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
  • Amazon can suspend or cancel your account due to a breach of their terms of service
Work & Skills Required
  • Managing the supplier relationship
  • Ordering inventory
  • Printing packing slips
  • Customer service
  • Monitoring employees
Seller Support Includes

The Sellers are willing to provide phone calls over a two-week period and a minimum of 30 days of email support. They are also happy to come into the office for the first two weeks to aid the handover of the business. This is more support than is usually offered by Sellers.

Reason for Sale

The Sellers would like to move onto other business opportunities within a different niche.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 60 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Amazon FBA, Shopify

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace