You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Office Supply

#47234
For Sale
Verified

Office Supply

DropShippingAmazon FBA
Listing Price $230,460
Monthly Multiple 32x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $7,202
Avg. Monthly Revenue $30,661
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of October, 2018
(4 years 2 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain and all site content/files
  • Amazon listing transfer of 4 products
  • Email list
  • Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin)
  • Supplier relationship
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active depositors.
Listing Details

This listing is for a dropshipping and Amazon FBA business created in October 2018 in the office supply niche. The Shopify site features 33 SKUs of unique handcrafted products. The business has peak sales in the fall and winter seasons, and minimal work from the Seller is required.

The business primarily earns via dropshipping (93%) with the remaining revenue generated from Amazon FBA (7%). The supplier for the business is located in the US. The supplier handles re-labeling, fulfilling and shipping orders from Shopify. All Amazon inventory is FBA.

In total, the business has three social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The primary source of traffic is social media (77%), with Facebook and Instagram ads as the most important driver in terms of sales. The country responsible for driving the most traffic is the US (55%), followed by Australia (20%), and Canada (10%).

Most sales are driven through the business’s branded website. All content is created by the Seller. The business has an unmonetized email list of 5,890 subscribers, serving as a growth opportunity for the Buyer to consider.

*The Amazon Seller Central Account is not included in the sale of the business.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding product line within niche
  • Utilizing existing email list
  • Boosting social media marketing
Risks
  • An increase in Facebook ad pricing could make the ads unprofitable.
  • Dropshipping businesses can be negatively impacted by an increase in cost of goods (COGS) from the manufacturer.
Work & Skills Required
  • Writing and marketing content
  • Answering customer emails
  • Reordering inventory
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 60 days of email support.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 10 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Amazon FBA, Shopify

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace