- Seller bank details and tax info to add to amazon to receive payments
- Courses that have been purchased over time
An Amazon Kindle site created in May 2013 in the publishing niche. Specifically, the content is about books on cooking, gardening and health. Amazon payouts are delayed 60 days, therefore numbers are based on slightly old data. This business makes it's money through book promotion/Amazon purchases and not regular organic or paid traffic. There are assistants included in the sale along with full instructions on how to carry out day to day operations, including promoting books. Place a deposit for more details.
- Optimize the outstanding library. Update the current covers, titles, descriptions, keywords, and categories. This will increase the books ranking and along with an improved marketing strategy will generate MUCH greater sales numbers.
- Improve the launch and marketing strategy- these are two very important components that seller has not paid enough attention to. By improving these processes, buyer can increase revenue almost instantly.
- Improve the backend funnel- currently seller only captures email addresses but buyer can include things like affiliate offers and cross promotions to our other books.
- Publish books in the backlog- there are a backlog of around 16 books that are waiting to be published, this will increase revenue almost immediately.
- Amazon Create space- convert all of the highest performing books to physical versions using amazon Createspace, this has next to no cost to implement and is projected to increase revenue at least $5000/mo when applied to an optimised library.
- You can create audiobook versions of the best performing overall books and enter new emerging markets such as audible and iTunes.
- Book sales pages- create an individual sales pages for each (or best performing) books and have the pages marketed around the web to relevant markets.
- Author blog- create blogs for the individual author pen names and market these sites via SEO. Buyer can make money from these sites via email auto responder list, affiliate offers, AdSense, and Amazon affiliate sales from the blog posts or anytime somebody purchases a book from the blog.
- Improve email funnel- there are currently links to email funnels in some books but this are poorly built and have no auto responder attached in most cases. Despite this, the mail lists grows daily without fail. Seller once sent an offer to one of the lists (500 subscribers) and made about $400 in sales.
- Market email lists individually- the email auto responder squeeze pages can be marketed individually via Facebook ads to generate leads, auto responders are attached to the email lists so this would be an extra revenue source.
Work & Skills Required
The only day-to-day tasks are promoting the books following a marketing strategy that involves posting to Facebook groups and special book submission sites. This is a very simple task that takes less than two hours per day. There are process manuals that seller has created for virtual assistants that teach them every step of this process so buyer won't have to do any day-to-day work.
Seller Support Includes
Seller will provide 30 days email support and two 1 hour-long Skype phone calls.
Reason for Sale
Seller does not have enough time to maintain the site and needs to raise capital to fund other projects.