7 Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned From 100 Episodes of the Opportunity Podcast [Ep.100]
The 100th episode of The Opportunity podcast is finally here!
To celebrate this milestone, we’re mixing things up. This extra special episode revisits a few of our most memorable interviews to review the top 7 lessons learned from the last 100 shows.
You’ll hear many familiar voices as some of our favorite entrepreneurs and industry experts share their top tips for building, running, and scaling successful online businesses.
Greg acts as our guide, walking us through each lesson and sharing his own unique insights and pearls of wisdom. One of Greg’s top takeaways includes,
“If you want to build wealth, don’t focus on making money today. Focus on making an experience that will create fans of yours for years to come. Because if you make enough of those fans you’re going to create a snowball effect that’ll carry you far into the future.”
Join in the celebration by letting us know which episode or guest has been your favorite so far!
Be sure to share this episode with your friends and family so that they can join us for the next 100 episodes where we’ll continue to uncover all of the hidden growth opportunities in the online business industry.
Listen to The Opportunity Podcast Episode #100
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Lesson 1: Creating a Machine of Leverage by Knowing the Value of Your Time (02:07)
- Lesson 2: Learning to Love Risk to Create Wealth (10:30)
- Lesson 3: Spending 9 Hours Sharpening the Axe, and One Hour Cutting Down the Tree (17:07)
- Lesson 4: Creating Value While Respecting Your Audience’s Time (26:33)
- Lesson 5: Communication and Thinking in Four Degrees of Impact (31:43)
- Lesson 6: Why the Best Marketing Isn’t a Tactic, It’s an Experience (39:45)
- Lesson 7: Persistence Through Adversarial Wins (44:23)
- Empire Flippers Podcast
- Empire Flippers Marketplace
- Schedule a call with our expert sales advisors
- Jobs to be Done Framework
- Kevin Espiritu (Ep #87)
- Matt Diggity (Ep #23)
- Sushee Nzeutem (Ep #59)
- John Hefter (Ep #19)
- Emma Shermer Tamir (Ep #49)
- Doron Wolffberg (Ep #41)
- Perrin Carrell (Ep #79)
- Alexis Grant (Ep #84)
- Chelsea Cohen (Ep #42)
- Fabricio Miranda (Ep #91)
- Chelsea Jones and Rachel Saul (Ep #74)
- Nicole Baqcai (Ep #55)
- Ben Donovan (Ep #71)
- Bill Szabrak (Ep #6)
Sit back, grab a coffee, and take a trip down memory lane as we discuss the valuable lessons learned from the past 100 episodes.