EFP 188: From Newbie Norm To Portfolio Paul With Jaryd Krause
If you’ve been following us for a while, you’ve probably heard us reference the six types of people that buy online businesses. In this episode, we hear a buyer transformation story from Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses. He walks us through his ongoing journey from Newbie Norm to becoming a Portfolio Paul.
Jaryd is quickly becoming a player in the industry and shares a lot of valuable insights for those just starting out or those looking to continue growing their online empire. We discuss why he opted to start buying vs. building businesses, what’s kept him going, and what’s in store for the future of his brand & podcast.
Jaryd’s rise is a great example of the growth in our industry, and if you’re seeking inspiration or actionable advice, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
Check Out This Episode:
Topics Discussed This Week:
- Earlier Career – Plumbing
- Transition To Buying Online Businesses
- The Buying Online Businesses Brand
- Long-Term Plans
- Jaryd Krause @ Buying Online Businesses Podcast
- Buying Online Businesses Community
- Ace Chapman
- Human Proof Designs
- Richard Patey
- Dom Wells @ Onfolio
- EF Listing # 44934 A Package of Sites in the Hobby Niche and Monetize through Info Product and Amazon Associates
- Yaro Starak
- Andrew and Daryl Grant @ Our Internet Secrets
- Matt and Liz @ E-Business Institute
- EF Podcast Interview with Michaela Light
- Niche Pursuits
- Inc 5000
- Dynamite Circle
- Mike Winnet Youtube Channel
- Bruce @ Adult Site Broker
- Misfit Hustler
Spread the Love:
“I thought to myself: If I could work smarter, not harder, I’d have to go away and buy a business to pass that 90% [startup] failure rate.” – Jaryd – Tweet This!
“Be happy to tell the wrong clients, ‘NO’, because you’re that much closer to the right client who will say, ‘YES’.” – Justin – Tweet This!
“I do get quite analytical and use my brain to make decisions with the data, but I also tap into my gut feeling as well…and my intuition.” – Jaryd – Tweet This!