The Opportunity Ep.25: How to Position Your FBA Business for a Lucrative Exit
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Jim Barton, a Senior Seller Advisor with Empire Flippers. Jim takes a deep dive on exiting FBA businesses and the changes of Amazon’s marketplace as a whole.
Amazon never seems to stand still and that certainly applies to the growth the platform has seen in the past year. Jim opens up as to why that matters to the sellers he mentors at Empire Flippers. He explains how this is a moment in time that FBA sellers should consider where they are with their businesses and walks us through the steps sellers should take early to best position themselves for an exit. Jim also compares the changing landscape of Amazon to the changes to our marketplace and shares updates to deal making that will hit home with those who are looking to buy or sell in the near future.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to learn what steps you can take to position your FBA business for its best possible exit.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- Why FBA business owners should exit plan early
- How the buying process has changed, and what buyers need to know
- Why competition for FBA businesses is rising among buyers
- Why you shouldn’t take your first offer in a private deal
- Where FBA sellers can impact their valuation the most
* A quick update: one of our chosen listings is no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing that ticks some of the same boxes. Listing #49202 an eCommerce and Amazon FBA business created in May 2014 in the beauty niche making $80,182 on average per month in net profit.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights on growth opportunities in online business? Know any useful tips when it comes to growth? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.