EFP 99: Building A Brand Empire (With Jordan Harbinger)
Today’s guest has been kidnapped twice, speaks 5 languages, and even has a voice spot in Grand Theft Auto IV.
As if that weren’t enough, he’s also building an empire online through both personal and professional branding.
Introducing Jordan Harbinger, the Creator of The Art of Charm Podcast
Today we have Jordan Harbinger from JordanHarbinger.com (Formerly Art of Charm) on our show and he’s done all the above and more.
Jordan has been featured on shows like The Today Show and has built a mini-empire in the coaching, dating, and self-improvement category. He doesn’t have your ordinary entrepreneurial story.
We talk about Jordan’s background and how he got started, the truth about hiring, personal brands vs. business brands, and improving your online visibility.
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- Jordan’s story of how he used networking/communication to create a business.
- How having a tight focus is more beneficial than being a jack-of-all-trades.
- Product Vs. Tribe/Audience. Which comes first and is more important?
- How to separate your personal brand if you’re looking to sell your business.
- Tips on improving your online visibility.
- Why most blogs you read online are bologna.
- The Art of Charm Podcast
- Gael’s Authorityhacker.com
- David Hehenberger’s Fatcatapps.com
- Empire Flippers Marketplace
- Chris Ducker’s Debunking The “Super VA”
- Chris Ducker’s Book, Virtual Freedom
- Glen’s ViperChill
- Matthew Woodward
- Charlie Hoehn’s TEDx Talk “The New Way to Work”
- The Art of Charm on Twitter
- Jordan Harbinger on Facebook
- Matthew Woodward’s Review of WPEngine
- Leave an Empire Flippers Podcast iTunes Review
Spread The Love:
“There’s nobody around who says their business runs itself and is actually making money. It’s just not real.” – Jordan – Tweet This!
“A lot of people followed their passion and didn’t make money. You can’t rely on passion to get you there.” – Jordan – Tweet This!
“Passion gets misplaced as being ‘I love what I’m doing every moment.’ It’s simply not true. Sometimes it sucks.” – Justin – Tweet This!
“If you’re the best in the world it doesn’t matter if only a few people want it because they’ll pay a premium.” – Jordan – Tweet This!
Do you have any questions for Jordan on building a brand empire? Leave your questions on SpeakPipe or join us in the comments below.