EFP 81: The Value of Masterminds
Masterminds can be incredibly valuable and have been catching on in a lot of entrepreneurial circles lately (and for good reason.) What are they? Imagine regularly sitting down with several other entrepreneurs who want to help by sharing legit, no-BS insights about each other’s businesses.
Creating the Best Possible Mastermind Experience
Today, Joe and I talk about how to create the best Mastermind experience and how these sessions can provide a lot of value. Masterminds have driven a lot of our goals in 2014 and actually influenced some of our decisions regarding the projects we’re taking on.
Hopefully after listening you’ll start thinking about forming a solid Mastermind. If you’re procrastinating on doing this – get on it! It just might change your business (and your life!)
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- The optimum setting for Masterminds.
- The value of outside perspectives on your business.
- Shifting your beliefs and regaining focus.
- The power of accountability and creating connections.
- Finding new ideas from listening to others talk business.
- EmpireFlippers on iTunes – Reviews welcome!
- James @ OnlineIncomeProjects.com
- Established Websites for Sale on our Marketplace
- Dave Huss’ Growthscout.com
- “It’s very rare that someone reaches too far in their business. Almost always it’s that they’re not trying to achieve enough.” – Justin – Tweet This!
- “It’s better to describe your problems and use people’s networks to solve them then try to find it someplace random.” – Joe – Tweet This!
What interesting experiences with Masterminds have you had so far? Leave us a SpeakPipe message or comment below to let us know.
Photo Credit: Andrew Magill – Flickr