EFP 63: Why YOU Should Build Your Business In SEAsia
Screw the US – You need to get your butt over to SEAsia and join thousands of others that have decided to start building their lifestyle businesses here.
We hear from so many people that lament, “If I only had the money” or “When my business is killing it…” and we wanted to go through a few of the reasons why you may not need to wait until some magical barrier or threshold has been passed.
The 3 Main Reasons to Start Your Business Living in SE Asia
In this episode, Joe and I will cover the three major areas – Money, Time, and Lifestyle – to show you why getting your business started in SEAsia may be the best decision you ever make. We also discuss some of the downsides and the fears that keep people from making the move and taking action.
Have you been daydreaming about a travel/work situation? You’re going to want to have a listen to this episode!
Check Out This Week’s Episode Here:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- A bar called the “Hobbit House” filled with little people and blowing up cows with RPGs in Cambodia
- “Big fish in small pond” investments and the power of a team on the cheap
- The power of outsourcing your life and why Justin doesn’t know how to fill his own ice trays
- Laser-focused time and the value of pursuing and deep diving on personal interests
- Rockstar life and #LivingLikeABoss
So – what’s holding YOU back from building your business out here with the rest of us in SEAsia? How can we help you get out here! Let us know on Twitter, drop us a voice recording, or leave us a comment – we’d love to hear from you!