EFP 189: Highlighting 4 Advantages Of Distributed Teams
While we typically try to present balanced arguments to show both sides of an issue, we’ve decided to take a different approach with this episode. We are going to make the case for building a distributed team by highlighting the serious advantages of running a team without an office — working from anywhere in the world.
Whether you already have an opinion on offices or not, the hope is that this episode will encourage you to seriously consider running a distributed team in your company. We’ll cover topics such as talent, working with clients, traditional office issues that are easily avoided, and more.
So, listen in and let us know what you think about running a distributed team in the comments below!
Check Out This Episode:
Topics Discussed This Week:
- Hiring The Best Talent (And Value) Worldwide
- Better For Working With Clients Internationally
- Happier, Healthier Employees
- Avoid Traditional Office Issues
- EF Listing # 45969 an Amazon Associates in the Apparel and Accessories Niche
- EF Podcast Episode 160 The Value of a Steak Dinner
- Website to Compare Cost of Living Differences
- Q2 2019 Report
Spread the Love:
“To the listeners – They should build the company, the team and culture that they want in their business.” – Justin – Tweet This!