Cracking the Content Code: How to Create Quality Content at Scale with Nick Jordan [Ep.125]
It’s easy to get lost in the complexities and nuances of SEO. But what if, instead of spreading yourself thin by focusing on backlinks, page speed, and endless technicalities, you focused solely on content?
To many, this may sound like a recipe for disaster. But Nick Jordan, the founder of Content Distribution, has proven that a content-first approach can achieve successful, repeatable results. According to Nick,
“If you want more results, the number one thing you need to do is just publish more content. Publish better content than your competition and focus a hundred percent of your attention on that.”
To prove his point, Nick built a framework that allowed him to take several projects from zero to a hundred thousand organics a month without building backlinks or doing any technical tweaking. Now, Nick and his team produce hundreds of pieces of content every month without sacrificing quality.
In this episode, Nick discusses why he believes content is king, and walks us through the carefully thought-out systems he has put in place to allow him to produce such large volumes of content. Nick explains,
“You need two things to scale high-quality content velocity. First, you need people who care. The only way you can publish hundreds of articles every month that are really good and consistently better than the competition is if the folks who are writing and editing the content are passionate about what they do.
The next thing you need is documentation to hold people accountable. If you want something done consistently the same way every single time, you need documentation that enables your team to execute at a level just as high as you or even higher.”
Nick’s all-in approach to content also inspired additional business ventures. He introduces us to Cluster AI, the keyword grouping tool that he built to make creating topic clusters a breeze, as well as Workello, a platform that helps entrepreneurs source quality writers in minutes.
We end off the episode with some useful tips on how to find the best writers, and Nick weighs in on the impact he thinks AI might have on the SEO industry.
If you’re struggling to produce enough content to get your site off the ground, or simply want to learn how to take your content game to the next level, then this is an episode you don’t want to miss out on!
Listen to The Opportunity Podcast Episode #125
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Nick’s 30-second elevator pitch and how he got started in the SEO industry (02:14)
- Why Nick prioritizes content over backlinks (06:06)
- Nick’s content-first framework (09:33)
- How Nick automated his keyword research process (16:11)
- How Nick’s keyword grouping AI tool informs page optimization (23:21)
- How Nick’s content production team is structured to mass produce content (25:08)
- Bootstrapping mass content production using Nick’s strategy (32:56)
- The metrics Nick measures to determine if a campaign will be successful (40:23)
- The inspiration behind Workello (46:16)
- Nick’s tips for hiring quality writers (52:11)
- The impact Nick thinks AI will have on the SEO industry (1:01:03)
- Empire Flippers Podcast
- Empire Flippers Marketplace
- Schedule a call with our expert sales advisors
- Create an Empire Flippers account
- Content Distribution
- Cluster Ai
- Content Distribution Youtube channel
Sit back, grab a coffee, and learn how to produce large volumes of content without sacrificing quality!