EFP 199: Creating Your Content Marketing Strategy
In this episode, Joe and I discuss how to build a rock-solid content marketing game plan that you can use for your business.
This week we bare all about how we started creating content, some of the lessons learned, and how we nailed content marketing by sticking to our guns in being honest, despite not being pro-marketers in the beginning.
We also discuss some of the more creative strategies we discovered and talk about what to avoid doing if you don’t want to lose subscribers and customers.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed This Week:
- Content Drafting Approach
- Community Involvement
- Break Industry Rules/Norms
- Uncomfortable Content Resonates
- Promote Your Content On Other People’s Platforms/Channels
- Tricks to Reddit AMA’s
- Connection Content Marketing In Age of Coronavirus
- EF Listing # 47699 an Amazon FBA in the Pet Care Niche
- Smart Passive Income
- Niche Pursuits
- Authority Website Income
- Dynamite Circle
- Tropical MBA
- Seth Godin
- Empire Flippers Blog Post on Russian Scammers
- Empire Flippers Podcast on Russian Scammers
- Tropical MBA Youtube Channel
- Joe Magnotti Interviewed at the Invest Like A Boss Podcast
- Greg Elfrink was mentioned as the #3 Podcast of all time over at Authority Hackers
- Nate Ginsburg @ eCom Exits Podcast Interview with Alex Champagne
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights into cashflow opportunities with online businesses? Have any useful tips when deciding to invest in the RE space? Either way, leave us a comment below or give us a shout on your favorite social media platform!
It is a really nice podcast to learn everything about content marketing.