The Opportunity Ep.16: The Best Time to Build Your Amazon FBA Real Estate
In this episode of The Opportunity Podcast, we will be speaking with Viraj Patel, an Amazon FBA buyer who purchased his business from our marketplace for $60k at the end of 2018. Viraj shares his story on how he went from law to online business acquisitions that have given him a better work-life balance.
Viraj takes us through what Amazon FBA was like five years ago compared to what it takes to be successful in the space today. He breaks down how he was able to double his ROI from his acquisition in less than one year, and how FBA sellers can grow their businesses to the same level. Viraj explains why building his “Amazon FBA Real Estate” has set himself up to earn great money from anywhere in the world, and what FBA sellers can do today to help spread the gap between their products and the competitions. This is one episode that Amazon FBA sellers should not miss out on.
Sit back, grab a coffee, and get ready to learn the hidden growth secrets most Amazon FBA sellers miss to grow their FBA properties.
Listen to This Episode
Topics Discussed in this episode:
How Viraj doubled his money back from his acquisition in less than one year
- Why building “Amazon FBA Real Estate” offers so much potential
- How you can spot easy profit potential during your due diligence
- What buying an Amazon FBA business offers over building one from scratch
- Why the Empire Flippers onboarding process was Viraj’s best experience compared to other brokers in the digital acquisition space
* A quick update: both of our chosen listings are no longer on the marketplace but don’t get too disappointed! We have another great listing that ticks some of the same boxes. Listing #49742 an Amazon FBA business created in December 2016 in the home niche making $219,865 on average per month in net profit.
We hope you enjoy the episode! Have interesting insights on growth opportunities in online business? Know any useful tips when it comes to growth? Either way, leave us a comment below, give us a shout on your favorite social media platform, or leave us a great review if you’re loving the show.