How FBA Aggregators Identify the Next Big Business With Hanna Nowotzin [Ep. 70]
With the ecommerce industry now booming in Europe, new aggregators are rising up to forge a place for themselves in this highly competitive arena. But what are these aggregators doing to set themselves apart from the crowd?
In this episode, we’ll be talking to Hanna Nowotzin, Head of Sourcing at Factory 14, a growing European FBA and ecommerce aggregator with a focus on sustainability and brand excellence.
Hanna gives us a rare behind-the-scenes look at the EU ecommerce landscape and the changes she has seen shape the industry in the last few years. She explains what qualities she looks for in a new acquisition, what expansion opportunities make sense within the European market, and why Factory 14 places so much importance on multi-channel expansion.
“Sales channel expansion through bolt-on acquisitions is an excellent way to significantly accelerate revenue growth as well as lower your specific marketplace risk.”
Hanna also gives us some valuable insights into the emerging trends that may impact the FBA and ecommerce industry in the coming year.
So, if you want to learn what it takes to build a successful FBA business in Europe, grab a notebook and listen in on Hanna’s excellent advice!
Listen to The Opportunity Podcast Episode #70
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How Hanna became involved in the world of online business acquisitions (02:22)
- The current state of the FBA and ecommerce marketplace in Europe (04:00)
- How Factory 14 differentiates itself from other aggregators (06:35)
- The qualities Hanna looks for in an online business acquisition (08:02)
- Why the business Factory 14 recently bought from our marketplace caught Hanna’s eye (12:40)
- How to ensure your offer stands out from the crowd during the negotiation process (14:57)
- Why Hanna is passionate about bolt-on acquisitions and sales channel expansion (16:57)
- Factory 14’s specialized program to boost the growth of new acquisitions (19:14)
- How businesses can make themselves more attractive to aggregators (22:05)
- The emerging trends that may shape the FBA industry in 2022 (24:33)
Sit back, grab a coffee, and peek behind the curtain of the European FBA and ecommerce industries!
Fascinating interview, good to hear that the industry is focusing on sustainability. Great insights about how to increase your valuation.