AFP 5: Content Sourcing And Creation For Niche Websites
In Episode 5 we’re responding to a special request and getting back to basics to go into some detail regarding content for our niche websites. We’re making a some slight changes to our process for content in 2012 and wanted to document some of the sources we’re currently using to obtain all of the content required to build out the sites as we continue to grow. We also go into detail regarding how we check content for uniqueness, quality, etc. so that we can be sure our sites will easily obtain ranking on the search engines.
Where to Find Content for Niche Sites?
We’ve had quite a few requests lately asking us exactly how we use our agents for the content building process and decided to cover how we find writers and our management process that allows us to turn our best writers into Content Managers that can run this section of our business. Lastly, we cover our onsite SEO and how we use the content and internal links to optimize our sites for the search engines.
If you liked the episode, please hop over and give us a review… Here’s the link to the podcast on iTunes. Thanks to everyone for the reviews and subscriptions!
Topics Discussed Include:
- AdSense Flippers Intern Position
- Changes to our niche sites in 2012 (Themes, linkbuilding, content, etc.)
- Our Content sources and recommendations
- Our process for creating content for niche websites
- Management tips and tricks for your writers and content managers
- Checking the quality and uniqueness of content
- Where to find content writers and managers
- Ninja Marketing Tips: How to organize your reports
- AdSense Flippers Podcast on iTunes
- Our Linkbuilding Process
- Content Sources: Fiverr, iWriter, TextBroker
- Virtual Staff Finder – Great for sourcing writers and Content Managers
- Our post on Niche Website Content
- Dynamite Circle – Awesome membership/mastermind group
- GeckoBoard – Reports management
- Flux – Auto-adjustment for your monitor