AFP 38: 5 Marketing Strategies For Non-Marketers
Are you looking to build your blog, brand, or business but don’t consider yourself a “marketing/sales” guy/gal? Great…this episode is for you!
5 Marketing Tactics for the Non-Marketer
Joe and I don’t consider ourselves sales guys which is why we rely on marketing to drive inbound leads, deals, and customers to our business. The good news is that there are some tips and tricks we’ve learned with AdSense Flippers that transfer well to other businesses, niches, and industries.
In this episode, we’ll share with you our top 5 strategies to promote your business or brand that are both repeatable and scalable. Enjoy!
Check out this week’s episode here:
Direct Download – Right Click And Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- “Vetted” sites and productizing our business
- Blog/Podcast Drafting
- Responding To Everything
- The Mendoza Line For Blogs
- Community Connections And Giving More Than You Get
- The “Free Help” Strategy
- Our last AdSense Flippers Podcast episode?
- Pat @ SmartPassiveIncome
- Spencer @ NichePursuits
- Thomas @ FlippingEnterprises
- The Fast Lane Forum
- Lifestyle Business Podcast – Sending a portable bar to Adam Carolla…awesome!
- Derek @ Social Triggers – A collection of videos and interviews he did.
- Wishlist Member – Done for you service is here.
- MemberPress – Anyone want a niche idea? Here it is!
- Charlie Hoehn Approach – Or just check it out here:
What marketing tips and strategies have worked for you? Let us know on Twitter or drop a comment below!