AFP 29: Vital Skills For Internet Entrepreneurs
It’s really tough to break down what makes a particular entrepreneur successful because there are so many different ways to succeed and not everyone follows the same path. You’ll hear competing (and often contradictory) statements about the reasons why someone has been successful. Even worse, the successful entrepreneurs themselves often struggle defining what made their business work.
Vital Entrepreneurial Skill Sets
We really enjoyed the debate/discussion format we used in Episode 28 and decided to roll with that again. You’ll find John moderating a discussion between Joe and me where we each break down our Top 3 traits of skill sets we’ve found in successful internet entrepreneurs.
Check out this week’s episode here:
Direct Download – Right Click And Save As
Topics Discussed This Week Include:
- An overview of our projects including the BuyOurSites page, IntelliTheme, and the looming Penguin update
- The value of consistency and being a good storyteller
- Value in carving out your niche Shippability: Can you deliver the goods?
- Our Sites For Sale – We have individual sites available for sale right now!
- Dan Andrews – It’s been great having Dan from the TropicalMBA hanging out with us for a few weeks in Davao.
- Penguin Update – More info regarding the announcement from Matt Cutts regarding future Penguin updates.
- Kickstarter – Test through the market on your creative project first before having to deliver!
- NoamDesign.com – A very well designed site we talked about in the podcast. It’s for sale on Flippa here.
Now…over to you! Any idea on how to make the packages more attractive? Any skillsets we didn’t mention that we should have included? Let us know in the comments below or feel free to say hi on Twitter! Or…you can use SpeakPipe to leave a message below and have a chance to be featured in the next podcast!