Here’s a list of tools, software, and resources we love and know you’ll find useful.
We’ll continue to update this list as the show grows.
Keep in mind that while some of these tools and resources were created by us, we don’t get paid to promote, highlight, or offer these to you. We’re sharing them because we’ve found them helpful and hope you will too.
- The Ace Formula: How To Buy A Business – Chock full of years of Ace’s experiences in buying and selling online AND offline businesses. He’s put together his best tips, tricks, and strategies into an easy-to-read manual for you to use.
- Empire Flippers Valuation Tool – An excellent tool to give you a rough valuation for your website. This tool is used to price and sell all websites listed at Empire Flippers.
- Sell Your Business With Empire Flippers – Listings here are known for their quality and move fast. If accepted, expect a premium price for quality websites and online businesses.
- Centurica – Justin Gilchrist is a well-known, trusted figure in the industry and offers paid due diligence reports for anyone looking to purchase websites and online businesses. You can choose from their lower-priced Essentials Assessment for $149 up to their full Due Diligence package with live income verification for $549. Justin also runs the Flip Filter blog – an excellent resource for both buyers and sellers.
Places to buy websites and online businesses:
- BizBuySell / BizQuest – BBS and their sister site, BizQuest have a great selection of offline businesses with some websites and online businesses sprinkled in. Most brokers republish their listings here and there will be thousands of businesses for sale at any one point.
- Centurica’s Marketwatch – A Roll-up of the major brokers and their online businesses for sale. Great search functions and you can include/exclude by earnings, price, broker, etc.
- Quiet Light Brokerage – The #1 premium online brokerage for websites and online businesses $1M – $10M.
- Empire Flippers Marketplace – High quality websites and online businesses for sale in the $10K – $1M range.
- Flippa – The “eBay for websites”, Flippa provides an auction format for domains, starter sites, and mid-ranged online businesses.