You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Health & Fitness, Home, Bed & Bath, Technology

For Sale

Health & Fitness, Home, Bed & Bath, Technology

eCommerceAmazon FBA
Listing Price $542,665
Monthly Multiple 37x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
SKUs 21
Brand Registry Yes
Avg. Monthly Profit $14,667
Avg. Monthly Revenue $43,663
Profit Margin 34%

Business Started

3rd of February, 2021
(2 years 1 month old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain including all site content and files
  • Amazon Seller Central account (21 SKUs)
  • Supplier Relationships
  • Social media accounts/pages (Instagram, Facebook)
  • Email list (~3,200 subscribers)
  • Product images and other branded content
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to Unlockers.
Listing Details

This listing is for an eCommerce and Amazon FBA business created in February 2021 in the health & fitness niche. Included with the business are 21 SKUs (a lot of them are variations) for light therapy products. The business has experienced strong year-on-year growth and has well-diversified traffic sources. Minimal effort is required from the Seller to maintain the business.

This business earns the majority of its revenue from Shopify (82%), with the remaining revenue coming from Amazon FBA (18%). The business uses 2 suppliers based in China. Inventory is shipped from the suppliers to a 3PL warehouse in California before being sent to Amazon fulfillment centers as needed. A small amount of inventory is currently stored in the Seller's garage.

The Seller is planning to launch a new product and add new features to the existing products towards the end of the year to differentiate the brand from competitors.

The top three traffic channels include referral (33%), direct (21%), and social (18%). The top three countries driving traffic are the US (78%), Canada (4%), and the UK (2%). The top three pages on the site make up 16%, 10%, and 9% of the site’s total views respectively.

The business includes an Instagram account with 6k followers and a Facebook account with 19k followers. These accounts are used to connect with influencers and affiliates.

*The Seller recently lost access to their Facebook account. They stated: "I lost my login credentials and FB is only giving me the "code generator" option which I do not have access to. I’m not able to get in touch with FB support so I’m unsure how long it would be before I have access again. As mentioned before, the other socials are unaffected. The FB page is still connected to the Instagram page so the Instagram posts are posted to FB but we can’t access FB itself." More information can be provided to interested Buyers.

Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue Verification
  • Traffic Verification
  • Expenses Review

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
  • Building new affiliate partnerships
  • Increasing marketing via paid advertising campaigns
  • Growing sales on Amazon
  • Referral connections can be lost with the sale of a business
  • eCommerce businesses can be negatively impacted by an increase in cost of goods (COGS) from the manufacturer.
Work & Skills Required
  • Connecting with influencers
  • Creating social media content
  • Managing inventory
  • Communicating with customers
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email and call support to ensure a smooth transition for the Buyer.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like the capital from the sale for other projects.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 8 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Shopify, Amazon FBA

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace