You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Information

#61277
For Sale
Verified

Information

Amazon KDP
Listing Price $67,007
Monthly Multiple 37x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Avg. Monthly Profit $1,811
Avg. Monthly Revenue $1,848
Profit Margin 98%

Business Started

26th of January, 2020
(2 years 10 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon KDP account (5 ebooks, 4 paperbacks, 1 hardcover)
  • 2 ACX accounts (4 audiobooks)
  • Contractor Relationships
  • Copyright certificates
  • Books/Audiobooks files
  • *Please note that KDP, ACX, Ingram Spark, and Draft2Digital payments are delayed for 30-90 days, so there will be residual revenue due to the Seller. This will be reconciled during the migration process.
Listing Details

This listing is for an ACX and Amazon KDP business created in January 2020 in the information niche. Included with the business are 5 ebooks, 4 paperbacks, 1 hardcover, and 4 audiobooks primarily about language education. The top-selling physical books all have 4-star or higher average ratings, with even higher ratings achieved by the audiobooks. The business requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

The business earns the majority of its income through ACX (96%) with the remaining revenue coming from Amazon KDP (4%). The Seller spends approximately one hour on the business per week, overseeing freelancers as well as monitoring sales and incoming payments. The Seller employs freelance ghostwriters, cover designers, copywriters, and narrators on a per-project basis.

The Seller has a completed manuscript that has been published in paperback but has not yet been released as an audiobook. The Seller believes that the Buyer can increase net profits by ∼30% by publishing the manuscript as an audiobook.

Additional growth opportunities for the Buyer include launching Amazon Ad campaigns, publishing additional audiobooks, expanding into other sales channels like Ingram Spark, creating a community on Facebook, building a monetized email list, and publishing books in German.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Releasing the completed manuscript as an audiobook
  • Launching Amazon Ad campaigns
  • Expanding into other sales channels
  • Creating a community on Facebook
  • Building a monetized email list
  • Translating and publishing books in the German language
Risks
  • Fluctuations in rankings can impact traffic to the business.
  • Changes in writers, writing styles, or the book creation process could impact sales.
Work & Skills Required
  • Overseeing freelancers
  • Monitoring sales and incoming payment
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 60 days of email and call support to ensure a smooth transition for the Buyer. This is twice the usual amount of support offered.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to explore other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace