You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Information, Books

#60767
For Sale
Verified

Information, Books

Amazon KDP
Listing Price $262,147
Monthly Multiple 44x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Avg. Monthly Profit $5,958
Avg. Monthly Revenue $6,386
Profit Margin 93%

Business Started

1st of March, 2017
(5 years 8 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon KDP and ACX accounts (47 eBooks, paperbacks, and audiobooks)
  • Contractor relationships
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon KDP business created in March 2017 in the information and books niches. Included in the sale are 47 books in eBook, audiobook, and physical formats across 16 pen names. The books focus primarily on self-help and personal improvement. The top seven bestselling titles account for ~48% of all monthly revenue and are highly rated with hundreds of reviews. Overall, the business requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

Around 95% of revenue comes from ACX and the other 5% from KDP. The Seller states they have not focused much attention on the Kindle/paperback portion of the business. Increasing eBook and paperback sales could represent an interesting opportunity for growth for a Buyer.

The Seller spends about seven hours per week on the business primarily overseeing freelancer work, performing general business maintenance, and uploading new titles. New books are released once every two to three months and are created by freelancers or a ghostwriting agency.

The Seller has spent limited time and money on paid advertising. Launching PPC ads or off-Amazon paid advertising could provide a Buyer with an avenue for growth. The Seller also believes that building and monetizing an email list could be an additional growth channel for a Buyer to explore.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Increasing eBook and paperback sales
  • Launching paid advertising campaigns
  • Building and monetizing an email list
Risks
  • Fluctuations in rankings can impact traffic to the business.
  • If Terms of Services change, Amazon could close your Kindle account.
Work & Skills Required
  • Overseeing freelancer work
  • Monitoring sales and analytics
  • Uploading new titles
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is offering 60 days of email support and 2 Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition for a Buyer. This is more than the usual amount of support offered.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to use the capital for other projects.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 7 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Other

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace