You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Occasions & Gifts

#57161
For Sale
Verified

Occasions & Gifts

Amazon FBAeCommerce
Listing Price $615,121
Monthly Multiple 46x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $13,372
Avg. Monthly Revenue $28,412
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of June, 2017
(5 years 6 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central account with 64 SKUs
  • Shopify account
  • Walmart and Faire seller accounts
  • Domain and all site content/files
  • Supplier Relationships
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
  • Trademark
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price, further details can be provided to active Buyers.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in June 2017 in the occasions & gifts niche. Included in the sale are 64 Amazon FBA SKUs and 61 Shopify SKUs for decorative card products. The high-quality products are well-reviewed, with the best-selling SKU having a 4.8-star rating with over 3,500 reviews and an Amazon’s Choice badge. The trademarked business is part of Amazon Brand Registry 2.0 and requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

The business has one main supplier based in China and has a backup supplier available when needed. The inventory is shipped to the Seller’s self-storage facility and then shipped to Amazon warehouses as needed. The business’s Amazon inventory limit is 2,879 units, and around 60% of inventory is currently stored at the self-storage facility. The Seller is willing to offer the Buyer the use of the storage facilities for up to four months after the sale.

The business earns 96% of its income through Amazon FBA, with the remaining 4% coming from Walmart, Faire, and Shopify. Organic search makes up the majority of the traffic (73.44%), followed by direct (22.73%), and social (2.08%). The top three countries driving traffic are the US (78.35%), India (3.66%), and Canada (3.5%).

The Seller spends around three hours per week on the business, overseeing shipping, checking inventory levels, and monitoring PPC campaigns. The business employs freelance designers on a per-project basis when new designs are added to the product line.

The business experiences seasonality around popular holidays and festivals, particularly Valentine’s day. Growth opportunities for the Buyer include improving product rankings for other major holidays, creating new product designs, building out the social media accounts, and creating a monetized email list.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Improving product rankings for major holidays
  • Creating new product designs
  • Building and monetizing an email list
Risks
  • Amazon updates to ranking factors may influence future traffic performance
  • Amazon could change their fee structure affecting your profit margins at any time.
Work & Skills Required
  • Overseeing shipping
  • Checking inventory levels
  • Monitoring PPC campaigns
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to provide 3 months of operations support as well as storage until March 1, 2022, to help ease the transition to the new owner.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 3 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: Amazon FBA, Shopify

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace