You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Bed & Bath, Apparel & Accessories

#56680
For Sale
Verified

Bed & Bath, Apparel & Accessories

Amazon FBA
Listing Price $424,223
Monthly Multiple 44x
Pricing Periods 12 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $9,641
Avg. Monthly Revenue $77,482
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of August, 2015
(7 years 4 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Amazon Seller Central Account with 17 SKUs
  • 2 domains with all site content/files
  • Email list with 1347 subscribers as well as 30,663 past buyer email addresses that are not subscribed
  • Trademark
  • Social media accounts (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
  • SOPs
  • Supplier Contracts/Relationships
  • Employee Contracts
  • *Inventory is not normally included in the list price. Further details will be provided to active Buyers.
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon FBA business created in August 2015 in the bed & bath and apparel & accessories niches. Included with the Amazon Seller Central account are 2 brands and a total of 17 SKUs. The brands feature bed & bath products as well as travel accessories. The trademarked brand is part of Amazon Brand Registry 2.0 and sells exclusively in the US. The top-selling products for both brands each have around 4.4 stars and more than 2,000 reviews on Amazon. The business requires minimal effort from the Seller to maintain.

The business uses four suppliers: three based in China and one based in Turkey. Around 55% of the inventory is stored in 3PL warehouses, with the remaining 45% stored at Amazon fulfillment centers. The current Amazon inventory limit for the business is 6,896 units. Some of the SKUs are FBM variations that are used during December to get around Amazon inventory restocking limits.

The Seller spends around five hours per week on the business, managing freelancers. The business employs a freelancer who works 20 hours per week on customer service, amazon PPC campaigns, shipping inventory into amazon, checking amazon FBA fees.

The business uses two sponsored advertising accounts to promote its products. The business has an email list with 1,347 subscribers as well as a list of 30,663 past buyer email addresses that are not subscribed. A Buyer could consider growing the business’s social media presence to increase external traffic to the listings. Expanding the product line is another growth opportunity for a Buyer to consider.

*The business received a warning from Amazon in December 2020. The seller believes this is due to a review service that was used in mid-2020. No further action has been taken by Amazon since.

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users

We have no data for this site

Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Expanding the product line
  • Growing the business’s social media presence
  • Expanding to new sales channels
Risks
  • Amazon algorithm changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
  • Product shipping or manufacturing times or cost could change depending on your freight forwarder or supplier
Work & Skills Required
  • Managing freelancers
  • Monitoring sales
  • Checking finances
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 60 days of email support and Skype calls to help ease the transition of the business to the new owner. This is twice the usual amount of support offered.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 5 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: None

Platform: Amazon FBA

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace