You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Electronics, Home

#55999
For Sale
Verified

Electronics, Home

Amazon AssociatesDisplay Advertising
Listing Price $52,096
Monthly Multiple 44x
Pricing Periods 6 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $1,197
Avg. Monthly Revenue $1,638
Profit Margin %

Business Started

6th of February, 2018
(5 years old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • Domain and all site contents/files
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon Associates and display advertising business created in February 2018 in the electronics and home niches. The WordPress site features reviews on specific types of acoustic equipment and household products. The site has experienced excellent traffic and revenue growth during 2021.

The business earns 90% of its income through Amazon Associates and the remaining 10% from Ezoic ad revenue. Organic search makes up the majority of the traffic (83.96%), followed by direct (14.01%), and referral (1.74%). The top three countries driving traffic are the US (70.35%), the UK (7.33%), and Canada (5.74%). The top three pages on the site make up less than 14% of the site’s total views.

The Seller spends around 15 hours per week on the business, conducting keyword research, assigning new articles to writers, and reviewing and publishing the articles. Articles are outsourced to freelance writers, with 20 new articles added to the site every month this year. A total of around 180 new articles have been added to the site since January 2021.

Adding more content to the site, creating high-quality backlinks, and building a monetized email list are growth opportunities for a Buyer to consider.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding more content to the site
  • Creating high-quality backlinks
  • Building and monetizing an email list
Risks
  • Google updates to ranking factors may influence future traffic performance.
  • Amazon can change the commission structure of their program at any time.
Work & Skills Required
  • Researching keywords
  • Assigning articles to writers
  • Reviewing and publishing articles
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email and Skype support to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to explore other opportunities.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 15 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace