You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Agriculture, Home, Outdoors

#54400
For Sale
Verified

Agriculture, Home, Outdoors

Amazon Associates
Listing Price $61,394
Monthly Multiple 43x
Pricing Periods 5 Months
Brand Registry No
Avg. Monthly Profit $1,428
Avg. Monthly Revenue $1,536
Profit Margin %

Business Started

1st of September, 2016
(6 years 3 months old)

Assets Included in the Sale

  • 3 Domains including all site content and files
  • SOPs
  • Pinterest account
  • 77 custom designed illustrations
Listing Details

This listing is for an Amazon Associates business created in September 2016 in the agriculture, home, and outdoors niches. The WordPress site features high-quality and innovative content including how-to guides, buying guides, and informational articles predominantly focused on gardening but also covering other home products and topics. Currently, the Seller only spends one hour per week maintaining the business.

The top 3 traffic channels for the site are organic search (90.25%), direct (7.56%), and referral (1.73%). The top three traffic countries are the US (66.13%), CA (7.5%), and GB (6.08%). There is a nice even spread of traffic across the site, with the top three traffic pages receiving just 13.57%, 2.82%, and 2.7% of the total site traffic respectively.

The site has some high-quality natural links, some of which resulted from an article going viral on Reddit.

The website, which uses a custom WordPress theme, comes with a very extensive and custom-developed topic database with more than 300 detailed pages and 77 custom illustrations to be used for content creation and link building. The custom illustrations have been created by a designer and include copyright. The Seller also created five unique pieces of ‘flagship content’, which could be used for future content marketing.

The Seller states that currently, only ~61% of pageviews are monetized, leaving ~39% of the pageviews unmonetized. Capitalizing on this and adding display advertising to the site could be two areas of growth for a Buyer to consider.

The content on the site is evergreen, thus the Seller doesn't dedicate much time to creating new content.

The business has experienced year-on-year growth in traffic and revenue but does experience seasonality. This can be seen in the graphs below with peaks around May and November/December due to the content of the site.

*The website was affected by the Google December 2020 core update.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Earnings
Gross Revenue
Net Profit
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Site Traffic
Page Views
Unique Users
Last Month
6 Months
12 Months
All time
Ahrefs Analytical Data
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Unlocking this listing will grant you full access to:
  • Instant access to the site URL(s)
  • Detailed proof of earnings and traffic
  • Access to seller for questions and follow-ups
  • Submit a unique offer on the listing
What would you offer for this listing?

Email sales@empireflippers.com to make a unique offer on this listing.

Verified Sellers & Vetted Data

All businesses are fully reviewed and vetted by our team of advisors before being listed on the marketplace.

  • Seller Verification
  • Revenue
  • Visitors / Traffic
  • Expenses

Learn more here

Seller Questions & Answers
Unlock Listing You can view this area after unlocking the listing
Opportunities
  • Adding display ads to the site
  • Creating more types of content including buying guides
  • Growing the social media presence
  • Building and monetizing an email list
  • Carrying out conversion rate optimization work on the site
Risks
  • Amazon can change the commission structure of their program at any time.
  • Google algorithmic changes could cause traffic to fluctuate
Work & Skills Required
  • Link building for SEO
  • Overseeing content production from writer
  • Monitoring analytics
Seller Support Includes

The Seller is willing to offer 30 days of email support and 2 Skype calls to ensure a smooth transition of the sale.

Reason for Sale

The Seller would like to free up their time and receive the capital on the sale for other ventures.

Other Information

Work Required Per Week: 1 Hours

Private Blog Network (PBN): No

Domain Type: .com

Platform: WordPress

Empire Flippers Certified

All listings in the Empire Marketplace are thoroughly vetted by our team.
We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure only quality businesses are listed on our marketplace.

Want to Know When New
Businesses Are For Sale?

Sign up below to get notifications when new listings are available on the Empire Marketplace